Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We want to reassure you that we continue to make every effort to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Infection control has always been a top priority for our dental practice and our team members have always strictly adhered to, and exceeded the standards for, infection control.
Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Deeb & Fanning, DDS, PA follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We will continue to follow the CDC’s recommended guidelines, including but not limited to:
- Wearing personal protective gear and removing and replacing it in between patients
- Using hospital-grade disinfectants
- Practicing the latest sterilization protocols
- Utilizing single-use disposable materials
- Increased frequency of hand washing
- Limiting the number of people in the practice and practicing social distancing
- Checking team members temperatures throughout the day
- We will continue to disinfect all areas that each patient comes into contact with after each patient visit, including but not limited to all counter tops, equipment and dental chairs
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Please call our office at 910-579-5260 or email us at [email protected] with any questions or to make an appointment.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Deeb, Dr. Fanning & Staff
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html